Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Woes of Band

Band, some might think, is not in any way possible harmful, but I disagree and the large lump on my forhead is proof that this is not so. I woke up on Tuesday with a cold and was not feeling good but determined to go to school and make it through my day (it was only the fourth week of school). I kept to my self, half asleep, as I walked up the hill leading to the band hall after practise when it hit me. Litterally. With a saxophone. Now, it was on acciedent, but when it comes to my head it doesnt matter. There is still a giant aching mountian. I was walking behind my friend Charlie and he was walking behind my friend Kristen when she turns around and shoves him as hard as she could (jokingly of course) and me being the unlucky person I am got whacked upside the head with his instrument. It hit me so hard that it broke his instrument and left me with a gash on my forehead. Yes, a gash. Okay I am exagerating that a little but still a cut when there was nothing sharp on his sax. So when someone says that band is unharmful, think again and think of me.(:

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!!! I hope you keep up the blog, you'll love it, it's a great outlet. I hope you do win!

    ReplyDelete